Updated 22nd September 2021:
Stay-at-home orders will be lifted from the Monday after NSW passes the 70% double vaccination target which is expected to be around mid October 2021. Therefore, we are now allowing booking from the Monday 11th October 2021. The official date, however, will need to be confirmed upon the state government’s announcement of reopening. All existing appointments before 11th October 2021 are to be rescheduled. In the event if the state reopening is to be pushed forward or backward, your appointments will be rescheduled accordingly. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
For health and safety, the following conditions of entry are in placed:
- By appointment only. Please be on time as all fittings and consultations are all booked in advance and are spaced out evenly for the safety of everyone.
- Wearing of face mask is required inside the premises at all times.
- Temperature check is required before entry.
- Everyone must sanitise their hands upon entry.
- Everyone must check in with the NSW QR code upon entry.
- Door is to remain closed at all times.
- Only 1 customer is allowed in the premises at any one time. Family, friends and other customers have to wait outside.
- Except during fitting, a minimum of 1.5m safe social distance must be maintained between each other.
- Anyone refuses to comply will be asked to leave the premises.
Thank you for your compliance and understanding.