WE ARE OPEN! We are Covid Safe ready and all our staffs are fully vaccinated. Appointment bookings are now open. Our business and all staffs must follow NSW government’s health regulations and protocol. Please do not get into political argument with our staffs regarding masks, vaccines, Covid testings or lockdowns. We simply follow what the government requires us to do. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
The following conditions of entry are now in placed:
- COVID Safe check-ins and proof of vaccination required for staff and customers.
- You can get your proof of vaccination from:
- If you are unable to be vaccinated because of a medical contraindication (which means a person should not receive a certain medicine because it may be harmful to them), you will need to get a medical exemption form signed by your doctor and carry it with you.
- Customers who are not fully vaccinated can only drop off and pick up garments without stepping into the premises until 1st December 2021 or when the government allows it.
- By appointment only. Please be on time as all fittings and consultations are all booked in advance and are spaced out evenly for the safety of everyone.
- Wearing of face mask is required inside the premises at all times (except children under the age of 12).
- Temperature check is required before entry.
- Everyone must sanitise their hands upon entry.
- Door is to remain closed at all times.
- Only 1 customer is allowed in the premises at any one time. Family, friends and other customers have to wait outside (except for children).
- Except during fitting, a minimum of 1.5m safe social distance must be maintained between each other.
- Anyone refuses to comply will be asked to leave the premises.
Thank you for your compliance and understanding.