If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!
– Benjamin Franklin
These are the 4 DOs and DON’Ts when you select a wedding dress:
- Purchase a design you feel good in it.
- Choose the dress size close to your current body size.
- Seek advice from your wedding dress alterations specialist before ordering the dress.
- Have plenty of time and a good budget for your wedding dress designer or dressmaker if you plan to have a custom made dress.
- Pay $1,000 and expect a $10,000 dress
- Make decision of your wedding dress only from model pictures and without close up detailed pictures of the dress.
- Expect to look like a top model as in the pictures without being photoshopped.
- Buying your dress last minute.